Biscuit Canapes are quick, tangy, tasty finger food and perfect for party snacks. It is relaxing and healthy snacks that no one can ignore, especially kids.
Monaco Biscuit Canapes
If you are planning some kids’ party or ladies kitty party, then this recipe makes you star at your party. Kids will love this recipe, as they can bite while playing, and no need to find a place to sit while eating.
#Serving Suggestion: Serve these biscuit canapes as alone or with a cup of tea /coffee in the evening. It can also be made for a picnic or small party.
#Special Note: Want to reduce cooking/preparation time, then don’t forget to read the recipe notes/tips at the end ?
Recipe Video :
Recipe Card :
BISCUIT CANAPES RECIPE
- 10-12 Monaco biscuits
- 2 tbsp eggless mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tbsp carrot grated
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- Take a bowl and add eggless mayonnaise.
- Then add onion, tomato, capsicum and carrot.
- Also, add black pepper and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Now place 1 tsp of the mixture on top of each Monaco biscuit.
- Do the same process with other biscuits to have the canapés with this topping.
- Garnish with coriander leaf.
- Serve this immediately and enjoy.
How To Make Biscuit Canapes (Step By Step Instructions With Photos) :
1.Collect all the required ingredients.
2. Take a bowl and add eggless mayonnaise.
3. Then add onion, tomato, capsicum and carrot.
4. Also, add black pepper and salt.
5. Mix it well.
6. Now place 1 tsp of the mixture on top of each Monaco biscuit.
7. Do the same process with other biscuits to have the canapés with this topping.
8. Garnish with coriander leaf.
9. Serve this immediately and enjoy.
Recipe Notes :
- You can change toppings as per your choice as you can also use boiled corn in your toppings.
- You need to be careful while assembling. Don’t make this recipe prior if you are not serving it immediately after making. The main reason behind this is, your biscuits will become soggy due to the moisture of vegetables.
- I have made 1 layers of biscuits, you can make as per your toppings and canape ideas.
finally, do check my recipes collection like snacks recipe collection, further, do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- besan bread toast recipe | tea time snack
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?