Cheese Garlic Bread recipe with the flavor of freshly grated garlic with melted cheese and butter. Learn how to make cheese garlic bread toast recipe for kids or lunchbox at home with step by step directions. Below You will learn how to make garlic cheesy toast on tawa.
The recipe can also be extended as per the individual taste by adding less or more cheese and even by skipping chili flakes.
Garlic bread consists of bread, topped with garlic and olive oil or butter and may include additional herbs, like chives. It is then either grilled or broiled until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven.
Delicious Italian garlic bread tastes amazing with a hot bowl of pasta. You can even munch on this as it is. It is too good to resist.
A simple snack food that can be prepared within minutes with your leftover sandwich bread slices. These cheese garlic bread toast recipes are prepared with normal tawa, but can also be prepared with baking oven too.
Variations In Bread Toast :
- Besan Bread Toast – Besan Bread Toast is a quick and delicious evening snack that can be made in just ten minutes. This recipe is very flavorful and healthy flatbread, high in protein and gluten-free.
- Rava Toast – Rava toast (sooji toast) is a perfect snack item to serve in the morning breakfast or as an afternoon tea time snack. It is also a bachelor’s recipe as it can be prepared in minutes with fewer ingredients.
- Chilli Cheese Toast– Chilli Cheese Toast is a quick snack dish that you can prepare in no time and serve as breakfast or evening snacks or even starters. This is an Indian version of veg Chilli cheese toast.
RECIPE VIDEO :
#Serving Suggestion: Cheese Garlic Toast is great to serve as a snack or an appetizer. Spice it up the way you like with chilies or chili flakes and fresh or dried herbs.
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
RECIPE CARD :
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 10-12 garlic cloves peeled
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl add in butter.
- Then grate the garlic cloves.
- Combine well making sure butter and garlic are mixed well.
- Take bread and spread the 1 tbsp garlic butter on one side.
- Grate the cheese on the top of the bread.
- Then sprinkle some coriander leaves and chili flakes over the grated cheese.
- Heat a pan add 1/4 tsp butter in it.
- Place the prepared bread.
- Cover it and simmer for 3 minutes or till the cheese melts completely on low flame.
- Cheese melts and our mouth-watering, crunchy and cheesy garlic bread toast is ready to serve.
- Serve it with pasta or as it is.
- You may adjust the quantity of cheese based on your taste.
- Mozzarella cheese melts faster. While on the stove, faster melting of cheese is important otherwise bread may be burnt.
- The butter can be made ahead and kept up to 1 week in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer. Make the garlic bread and keep in the fridge for 1 day or the freezer for 1 month.
- Toast the bread on low flame, else the bread might burn from the bottom without melting down the cheese.
- Add more garlic if you like the garlic flavor.
- Any type of bread can be used for this recipe.
- Add finely chopped green chili in the stuffing, if you prefer the spicy flavor.
- Garlic cheese toast or cheese garlic bread tastes great when served hot.
How To Make Cheese Garlic Toast (Step by step Instructions With P
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. In a mixing bowl add in butter.
3. Then grate the garlic cloves.
4. Combine well making sure butter and garlic are mixed well.
5. Take bread and spread the 1 tbsp garlic butter on one side.
6. Grate the cheese on the top of the bread.
7. Then sprinkle some coriander leaves and chili flakes over the grated cheese.
8. Heat a pan add 1/4 tsp butter in it.
9. Place the prepared bread.
10. Cover it and simmer for 3 minutes or till the cheese melts completely on low flame.
11. Cheese melts and our mouth-watering, crunchy and cheesy garlic bread toast is ready to serve.
12. Serve it with pasta or as it is.
finally, do visit my other similar snacks recipes collection with this post of Cheese Garlic bread toast recipe. further, do not forget to visit my other recipes collection like,
- sweets recipes collection
- chutney recipes collection
- sandwich recipes collection
- chaat recipes collection
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?