Chilli Cheese Toast is a quick snack dish that you can prepare in no time and serve as breakfast or evening snacks or even starters. This is an Indian version of veg Chilli cheese toast.
Chilli cheese toast as its name suggests is a toast made from cheese and Chilli spread on top. The cheesy taste will attract kids and make them eat this cheese toast with great pleasure.
Kids absolutely love this dish, as it consists of cheese, just be careful when you are making this dish for your kids to keep the amount of chilies in check.
RECIPE VIDEO :
Variations In Toast :
- Rava Toast– Rava Toast is a mixture of semolina with finely chopped veggies is used as a topping on wheat bread slices, and the whole arrangement is toasted till perfectly crisp. A dash of cream lends a bit of creaminess to the recipe, and also helps roasting, which stays good in the dabba for over 4 hours.
- Besan Bread Toast – Besan Bread Toast has a crisp and spicy, veggie-dotted outer surface that reminds you of bhajiyas. This is a very unique, classically Indian toast that is made by tava-cooking bread coated with a batter of besan perked up with spice powders and veggies.
- Paneer Cheese Toast – Paneer Cheese Toast is very easy and tasty snack which made with bread, paneer and cheese. This spicy paneer cheese toast is the delicious toast sandwich you can make in 10 minutes on tawa or pan.
#Serving Suggestion: Serve them hot with tomato ketchup or plain. You can also make these for a quick breakfast or as an evening snack.
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
RECIPE CARD :
CHILLI CHEESE TOAST RECIPE
- 4 slices white bread
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 tbsp capsicum finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- Butter as required
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- In a bowl take mozzarella cheese.
- Add chopped capsicum, and green chilli.
- Also add salt and black pepper.
- Mix well making sure to combine all together. Keep aside.
- Heat a tawa and add butter on it.
- Toast the bread slightly to make it crispier.
- Check whether the bread has toasted or not.
- Then spread the butter on the other side of the bread slice.
- Flip it over.
- Now evenly spread the cheese-chili mixture on top of the bread.
- Cover with a lid and allow to cook on low flame till the cheese melts completely and the bread slices get golden and crisp.
- Once the cheese melts, it is ready to serve.
- Remove carefully and cut it in between.
- Serve the chili cheese toast plain or with tomato ketchup.
How To Make Chilli Cheese Toast (Step By Step Instructions With Photos) :
1.Collect all the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl take mozzarella cheese.
3. Add chopped capsicum, and green chilli.
4. Also add salt and black pepper.
5. Mix well making sure to combine all together. Keep aside.
6. Heat a tawa and add butter on it.
7. Toast the bread slightly to make it crispier.
8. Check whether the bread has toasted or not.
9. Then spread the butter on the other side of the bread slice.
10. Flip it over.
11. Now evenly spread the cheese-chili mixture on top of the bread.
12. Cover with a lid and allow to cook on low flame till the cheese melts completely and the bread slices get golden and crisp.
13. Once the cheese melts, it is ready to serve.
14. Remove carefully and cut it in between.
15. Serve the chili cheese toast plain or with tomato ketchup.
Recipe Notes :
- Cover the bread toast with a lid else the cheese does not melt easily.
- Use jalapeño instead of green chili for less spiciness.
- Add salt carefully as the butter and cheese already has salt.
- If making for kids, then skip the green chilies or reduce the amount of chopped chilies.
- The toast can also be made into a sandwich. just grill or toast the sandwich in a sandwich maker or toaster.
- Garlic can be also added in the chili-cheese mixture.
- You can use white bread, brown bread or any bread of your choice.
finally, do check my recipes collection like lunch box recipe collection, further do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- besan bread toast recipe | tea time snack
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?