Cucumber Mint Cooler recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – makes a very refreshing drink. This has a nice and soothing taste. This drink can be prepared up to a day in advance and it is great for outdoor parties and picnics.
This drink is an excellent way to keep your body hydrated. The cooling properties of cucumber and mint are really beneficial for our bodies. You can make it in a big batch and keep it in the refrigerator for a few hours and keep serving it throughout the day.
Another good part of the recipe is that it just takes a minute to prepare it, so you don’t have to spend much time in the kitchen.
Cucumber Mint Drink is a kind of drink that you can serve in parties, savour it along with your friends.
Variations In Drinks :
- Carrot Beetroot Juice – It is a heavenly combination of healthy and juicy beet, carrot and ginger. This recipe also uses refreshingly aromatic fresh lime juice, which makes it one of the best vegetable juices.
- Shikanji Recipe – It is a simple, spiced Indian lemonade from North India. It is known as shikanjvi too. It is also called as a summer cooler.
- Masala Cucumber Soda – It is a refreshing drink made with cucumber, lemon and soda water. All the ingredients in this recipe have its own unique benefits. They help you to keep your body hydrated.
#Serving Suggestion: Serve this drink any time of the day during hot summer days. Make the big batch in the morning, keep in the refrigerator. Drink it whenever you feel like throughout the day.
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
How to make sugar syrup :
- In a pan add a ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup water and cook till the sugar completely dissolves in the water.
- Then remove from the flame and keep aside till it comes down to room temperature.
- Once it’s at room temperature, store the sugar syrup in an airtight container for later use.
RECIPE CARD :
CUCUMBER MINT COOLER RECIPE
- 1 medium size cucumber peeled and cut in small cubes
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 3 tbsp sugar syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp black salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 3 cup water or add as required
- Ice cubes as required
- Cucumber slices, lemon rings and mint leaves for garnishing
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- Take a mixer and add chopped cucumber.
- Then add mint leaves and 1 cup water.
- Blend it well until smooth.
- Place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl and pour prepared mixture over it. You can also use a cheesecloth to strain the juice.
- Strain it and use the spoon to press the solids to take out all the juice. There will be about 1-1/4 cups of cucumber juice.
- Discard the pulp.
- After this, add sugar syrup.
- Then add black salt and black pepper powder.
- Now add lemon juice.
- Mix it well.
- Add the remaining water in the cucumber juice.
- For serving, add thin slices of cucumber in each glass.
- Also, add one lemon ring and few mint leaves.
- Pour the cucumber juice in the glass.
- Put some ice cubes.
- Garnish with cucumber slice and serve chilled.
- You can jaggery syrup or honey instead of sugar syrup.
How To Make Cucumber Drink (Step By Step Instructions With Photos) :
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. Take a mixer and add chopped cucumber.
3. Then add mint leaves and 1 cup water.
4. Blend it well until smooth.
5. Place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl and pour prepared mixture over it. You can also use a cheesecloth to strain the juice.
6. Strain it and use the spoon to press the solids to take out all the juice. There will be about 1-1/4 cups of cucumber juice.
7. Discard the pulp.
8. After this, add sugar syrup.
9. Then add black salt and black pepper powder.
10. Now add lemon juice.
11. Mix it well.
12. Add the remaining water in the cucumber juice.
13. For serving, add thin slices of cucumber in each glass.
14. Also, add one lemon ring and few mint leaves.
15. Pour the cucumber juice in the glass.
16. Put some ice cubes.
17. Garnish with cucumber slice and serve chilled.
finally, do check my recipes collection like drinks recipe collection, further, do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- dahi puri recipe | chaat recipe
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?