Falahari green Chutney is a simple and instant Vrat chutney recipe for all who opt fastings in Navaratri, festivals and normal days. It is good in taste and is easy to digest.
Coriander chutney without onion and garlic. Also referred to as Vrat ki chutney is paired up with fasting food and is a great condiment! Simple recipe providing loads of good fresh chlorophyll and at the same time is very refreshing and tasty. Green coriander prepared by combining yogurt with aromatic Indian spices. Adding a full whole chili gave this dip a wonderful hot minty taste!
This chutney is so wonderful that it tastes amazing with non-fasting snacks such as Pakoras, Chips, and Bhajias. You can make them anytime. This falahari chutney is flavorful, delicious and a perfect match with Falahari Tikki and Sama ke chawal ki tikki or any other fried fasting snack of your choice.
DISCLAIMER – If you do not consume a particular veggie or spice during Navratri, feel free to leave that out and follow your family vrat guidelines.
#Special Note: Want to reduce cooking time, then don’t forget to read the recipe notes/tips at the end ?
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
recipe card for chutney :
Falahari Green Chutney | Navratra Special Green Chutney | Vrat wali chutney
- 100 gms coriander leaves washed and cleaned
- 12-15 Roasted peanuts
- 6-7 green Chilli
- 1 inch ginger peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh Curd
- Rock Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- Wash the coriander and green chilies and take a blender to add all the ingredients except lemon juice.
- Blend into a smooth and thick paste.
- Then add lemon juice and mix it.
- Transfer the chutney in a bowl and its ready to serve.
- Serve with anything of your choice, works great with tikki, vada, etc during fasting.
how to make Falahari(vrat) Green Chutney (Step by step directions with photos) :
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. Wash the coriander and green chilies and take a blender to add all the ingredients except lemon juice.
3. Blend into a smooth and thick paste.
4. Then add lemon juice and mix it.
5. Transfer the chutney in a bowl and its ready to serve.
6. Serve with anything of your choice, works great with tikki, vada, etc during fasting.
Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published!
GET RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
recipe notes for vrat chutney:
- Decrease the amount of green chili based on the spice level.
- Also adding mint leaves for green chutney makes chutney more flavourful.
- You can avoid ginger if you wish.
- Adjust thickness of chutney based on the consistency you are looking for.
- Green chutney stays good for 4-5 days.
- Always use fresh coriander leaves for better taste and color.
- Try to add more leaves instead of coriander stem for better color.
- I have added lemon juice to increase the shelf life and for the sour taste.
finally, do check my recipes collection like snack recipes collection, further do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- vegetable poha cutlet recipe | healthy vegetable recipe
- Eggless omelette recipe | gluten-free recipe
- Cheese burst pizza recipe | Kids Snack
- Suji kachori recipe | evening snack recipe
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?