Guava Chutney is a spicy, tangy and slightly pungent accompaniment. It is yet another yummy way to consume the wonderful yet humble guava. A dash of spiciness combined with the fruit’s natural sweetness makes this chutney a finger-licking treat.
Coriander leaves give the chutney an awesome taste and refreshing flavor while ginger and green chillies contribute to the spiciness. Cumin seeds powder and lemon juice enhance the sweet and spicy notes making each flavor distinctly notable.
This Guava Chutney is also very easy to make. You just need to put all the ingredients together and blend them in a mixer-grinder.
#Serving Suggestion: Serve this mouthwatering guava chutney with Potato Paranthas today itself.
#Special Note: Want to reduce cooking/preparation time, then don’t forget to read the recipe notes/tips at the end ?
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
Recipe Card :
GUAVA CHUTNEY RECIPE
- 1 or 225 gms guava
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 10-12 green chillies
- 1 inch ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- Wash guava and cut them into big pieces.
- Remove the seeds from inside.
- Take a mixer jar, add chopped guava.
- Then add coriander leaves, green chilli, and ginger.
- Now add salt, black salt, cumin powder, and black pepper powder.
- Also, add lemon juice.
- Grind them to make a fine paste.
- Take out chutney in a bowl.
- Serve delicious Guava Chutney with hot meals or use as required.
How To Make Guava Chutney (Step By Step Instructions With Photos) :
1.Collect all the required ingredients.
2. Wash guava and cut them into big pieces.
3. Remove the seeds from inside.
4. Take a mixer jar, add chopped guava.
5. Then add coriander leaves, green chilli, and ginger.
6. Now add salt, black salt, cumin powder, and black pepper powder.
7. Also, add lemon juice.
8. Grind them to make a fine paste.
9. Take out chutney in a bowl.
10. Serve delicious Guava Chutney with hot meals or use as required.
Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published!
GET RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Recipe Notes :
- Use just ripened guavas to make this chutney. The slightly sour taste in them gives a very nice flavor to the chutney.
- Do not over grind the chutney otherwise, it will become pasty. We want a slightly coarser texture.
- Adjust the amount of green chili according to your taste.
- Do not add water while making chutney.
finally, do check my recipes collection like chutney recipe collection, further, do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- dahi puri recipe | chaat recipe
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?