Kachumber Salad recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is one such easy and healthy salad recipe prepared with a choice of diced veggies. The dressing may vary and contain pepper, lemon juice, and chaat masala.
Kachumber salad can be easily made at home in minutes. It is also a popular salad at many Indian restaurants.
This easy recipe makes a cool and colorful side dish which enhances the overall taste, feeling and completeness of the meal.
Kachumber Salad provides a cooling effect when taken along with the meals. Cucumbers, which are one of the main ingredients of the salad, have high water content and thus eating them on a hot summer day can help to feel cool and stay hydrated.
#Serving Suggestion: Serve it as an accompaniment with a full meal at lunch or dinner. It can also be served on its own as a light and cool evening food during hot summer days
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
RECIPE CARD :
KACHUMBER SALAD RECIPE
- 1 medium size cucumber chopped
- 1 medium size carrot chopped
- 1g medium size onion chopped
- 1 big tomato chopped
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- In a bowl take chopped cucumber and carrot.
- Then add chopped tomato and onion.
- Now add chopped green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, and chat masala.
- Lastly, add lemon juice.
- Toss well making sure all the spices are combined well. Taste for seasoning and add more salt or lemon juice if required.
- Serve the kachumber salad immediately.
- You can add a small amount of red chilli powder and roasted cumin powder if you want.
- You can also substitute salt with rock salt (kala namak) or use both of them.
- Use shredded cabbage in place of chopped one and use vinegar in place of lemon juice for a different taste.
- Sprinkle shredded beetroot over the salad to give it a special look.
How To Make Kachumber Salad (Step By Step Instructions With Photos) :
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl take chopped cucumber and carrot.
3. Then add chopped tomato and onion.
4. Now add chopped green chilli and coriander leaves.
5. Add salt, black pepper powder, and chat masala.
6. Lastly, add lemon juice.
7. Toss well making sure all the spices are combined well. Taste for seasoning and add more salt or lemon juice if required.
8. Serve the kachumber salad immediately.
finally, do check my recipes collection like lunch box recipe collection, further do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- besan bread toast recipe | tea time snack
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?