Masala Cucumber Soda recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is a refreshing drink made with cucumber, lemon and soda water. All the ingredients in this recipe have its own unique benefits. They help you to keep your body hydrated.
This is a perfect drink that can be served with or without soda. Nothing beats the heat like a cucumber soda.
The cucumber’s mild flavor lends itself well to a refreshing summer time soda, boosted with a little fresh lime juice, a little salt, the jolt of carbonated water and a touch of heat.
It is a delicious refreshing drink during summer afternoons and also that makes a perfect party drink or an appetizing drink that you can serve along with your parties.
Variations In Drinks :
- Carrot Beetroot Juice – It is a heavenly combination of healthy and juicy beet, carrot and ginger. This recipe also uses refreshingly aromatic fresh lime juice, which makes it one of the best vegetable juices.
- Shikanji Recipe – It is a simple, spiced Indian lemonade from North India. It is known as shikanjvi too. It is also called as a summer cooler.
- Nimbu Masala Soda – It is a refreshing drink and a popular Indian drink flavored with lemon along with some masala, sugar and soda. Masala soda is a very well-known street drink found in most of the cities.
#Serving Suggestion: Serve these finger sandwich as alone or with a cup of tea /coffee in the evening. It can be packed in kid’s lunch box or make small size pieces for a picnic or small party.
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
How to make sugar syrup :
- In a pan add a ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup water and cook till the sugar completely dissolves in the water.
- Then remove from the flame and keep aside till it comes down to room temperature.
- Once it’s at room temperature, store the sugar syrup in an airtight container for later use.
RECIPE CARD :
MASALA CUCUMBER SODA RECIPE
- 1 medium size cucumber peeled and cut in small cubes
- 600 ml club soda/ plain soda
- 3 tbsp sugar syrup
- 2 tsp nimbu masala powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Few cucumber slices, lemon wedges and mint leaves for garnishing
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- To start making masala cucumber soda, add chopped cucumber to the blender.
- Blend until it make a smooth paste or process until cucumber is pureed without adding water.
- Once it pureed, transfer it to a bowl.
- Add sugar syrup.
- Then add nimbu masala powder.
- Now add lemon juice.
- Mix it very well.
- In a small pitcher or glass, add cucumber slices.
- Then add lemon slice and mint leaves.
- Now add the masala puree 4-5 spoons or till the glass is half filled.
- Pour the soda water over the puree.
- Lastly, put some ice cubes.
- Serve chilled.
- You can also strain the puree after grinding.
- Sugar syrup can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
- I used Nimbu Masala Powder instead of different spices here.
How To Make Cucumber Soda (Step By Step Instructions With Photos) :
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. To start making masala cucumber soda, add chopped cucumber to the blender.
3. Blend until it make a smooth paste or process until cucumber is pureed without adding water.
4. Once it pureed, transfer it to a bowl.
5. Add sugar syrup.
6. Then add nimbu masala powder.
7. Now add lemon juice.
8. Mix it very well.
9. In a small pitcher or glass, add cucumber slices.
10. Then add lemon slice and mint leaves.
11. Now add the masala puree 4-5 spoons or till the glass is half filled.
12. Pour the soda water over the puree.
13. Lastly, put some ice cubes.
14. Serve chilled.
finally, do check my recipes collection like drinks recipe collection, further, do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- besan bread toast recipe | tea time snack
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?