Mint Coriander Chutney recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is made from fresh coriander and mint leaves along with green chillies, ginger and lemon and a dash of curd that give this chutney a unique flavor. It is an easy chutney recipe made only with few ingredients.
A mint and coriander flavored chutney which is great for sandwich spreads. Lemon juice enhances the flavors of mint and coriander and prevents discoloration of the greens.
The thick curd added to the base gives a creamy silky texture to the dip and enhances its taste.
Mint-Coriander chutney is probably the most favorite Indian accompaniment. Chilas. tikkis, dhoklas, etc. are considered incomplete without this chutney.
Variations In Chutney :
- Pizza Sauce Recipe – Homemade pizza sauce is not fresh and delicious but is also without any preservatives. Pizza Sauce is at the heart of a pizza’s success! Tangy and flavourful, it is responsible for giving out that appetizing aroma when the pizza gets baked.
- Red Chilli Chutney Recipe – Red Chilli Chutney, a hot and spicy yet delicious chutney prepared from dry red chillies is a must-have condiment to enhances the taste and flavor of many Indian snack items.
- Spicy Green Chutney Recipe – Coriander Spicy Green chutney is not only taken with samosa, kachori, pakora, dahi vada etc. But it’s also tasty along with your regular meals. This spicy green chutney is a great accompaniment with any Indian snack.
#Serving Suggestion: Serve this mint coriander chutney with pakoras, samosas, chaat, chole, potato chips or other snacks. It is also used in a variety of chaat dishes and as a sandwich spread.
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
RECIPE CARD :
MINT CORIANDER CHUTNEY RECIPE
- 1 cup coriander leaves washed and cleaned
- 1 cup mint leaves washed and cleaned
- 3-4 green chillies chopped
- 3 tbsp curd
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- In a mixer or grinder add mint leaves.
- Then add coriander leaves.
- Now add green chillies, ginger paste, cumin seeds, and salt.
- Also, add curd.
- Grind all the ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Try not to use water, but if it’s getting difficult to blend, add a tablespoon or two of water and then blend.
- After this, add lemon juice.
- The addition of lemon juice enhances the flavors of mint and coriander and also prevents discoloration of the greens.
- Keep the mint coriander chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator to store for a couple of days.
- Increase the amount of mint leaves or coriander leaves to your choice.
- While plucking mint leaves from their stems. Make sure to use only mint leaves and not stems as the chutney can get bitter if stems are used.
- I have added ginger paste instead of ginger. I did not have ginger, hence I added ginger paste.
- Green chilies can be added less or more as per your requirement.
Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published!
GET RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
How To Make Mint Coriander Chutney (Step By Step instructions With Photos) :
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. In a mixer or grinder add mint leaves.
3. Then add coriander leaves.
4. Now add green chillies, ginger paste, cumin seeds, and salt.
5. Also, add curd.
6. Grind all the ingredients to a smooth paste.
7. Try not to use water, but if it’s getting difficult to blend, add a tablespoon or two of water and then blend.
8. After this, add lemon juice.
9. The addition of lemon juice enhances the flavors of mint and coriander and also prevents discoloration of the greens.
10. Keep the mint or pudina coriander chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator to store for a couple of days.
finally, do check my recipes collection like chutney recipe collection, further, do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- besan bread toast recipe | tea time snack
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe | Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?