Nimbu Masala Soda recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is a popular Indian drink flavored with lemon along with some masala, sugar and soda.
It is a sweet, tangy and spicy drink that makes a perfect party drink or an appetizing drink that you can serve along with your parties.
A refreshing, chilled, minty, lemon soda drink, with a mild hint of signature Indian spices – cumin and pepper. Perfect to beat the heat during summer.
Masala soda is a very well-known street drink found in most of the cities. Its the same thing as lemonade but a bit of different Indian ingredients.
#Serving Suggestion: Serve nimbu masala soda along with snacks in the evening or as a beverage after supper.
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
How to make sugar syrup :
- In a pan add a ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup water and cook till the sugar completely dissolves in the water.
- Then remove from the flame and keep aside till it comes down to room temperature.
- Once it’s at room temperature, store the sugar syrup in an airtight container for later use.
RECIPE CARD :
NIMBU MASALA SODA RECIPE
- 600 ml club soda/ plain soda
- 3 tbsp sugar syrup
- 2 tsp nimbu masala powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4-5 mint leaves roughly torned
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- Take a glass or mason jar and add 3 tbsp sugar syrup.
- Add 2 tsp nimbu masala powder.
- Now add chopped mint leaves.
- Then add lemon juice.
- Lastly, add crushed ice or ice cubes in it.
- Cover the glass with a bowl and shake it up.
- Just before serving, pour the soda over it.
- Stir it very well.
- Serve immediately while still chilled.
- Nimbu Masala Soda is completely open-ended and you can easily experiment it with your choice of ingredients.
- You can prepare the masala paste well ahead in advance and then mix it with the soda whenever required.
- Use fresh mint leaves as they help to detox body.
Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published!
GET RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
How To Make Masala Soda (Step By Step Instructions With Photos) :
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. Take a glass or mason jar and add 3 tbsp sugar syrup.
3. Add 2 tsp nimbu masala powder.
4. Now add chopped mint leaves.
5. Then add lemon juice.
6. Lastly, add crushed ice or ice cubes in it.
7. Cover the glass with a bowl and shake it up.
8. Just before serving, pour the soda over it.
9. Stir it very well.
10. Serve immediately while still chilled.
finally, do check my recipes collection like drinks recipe collection, further, do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- besan bread toast recipe | tea time snack
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?