Puchka aloo masala recipe | panipuri aloo masala recipe | golgappa masala recipe with a detailed recipe card. Panipuri aloo masala served along gol gappas is prepared with numerous variations. Crisp and crusty gol gappas filled with potato masala, sweet chutney and chilled flavored water make a perfect and great snack any time of the day. You keep on going eating these tempting gol gappas till you can eat no more.
We all are crazy for Pani Puri (Gol Gappe/ Puchka/ Gupchup) always. Without Chatpate Aloo Masala it is waste. So go ahead and make these tempting Aloo Masala and accelerate your taste buds.
Here, let us tell you that potato masala, which is filled in water, plays an important role in enhancing the taste of water. If the masala is not tested, the taste of the water can be faded.
This is the most popular Indian street food and loved by everyone whether kids or adults. You will and many thela or street vendors in every area of the city.
If u want Golgappa pani recipe, click here: Puchka/Golgappa Pani recipe
#Special Note: Want to reduce cooking time, then don’t forget to read the recipe notes/tips at the end ?
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
recipe video :
PUCHKA ALOO MASALA RECIPE
- 4 potatoes boiled & peeled
- 1/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chickpeas boiled (without salt)
- 1 tsp green chili chutney
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- In a large bowl mash all peeled potatoes in it.
- Add cooked chickpeas, chopped onion, green chili, coriander leaves, and green chili chutney.
- Then add salt, black salt, roasted cumin powder, red chili powder, and lemon juice.
- Mix well to combine and it is ready.
- Potato filling is ready. Garnish lip smacking and tangy aloo masala for the gol gappas with onion and coriander leaves.
how to make (step by step directions with photos) :
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. In a large bowl mash all peeled potatoes in it.
3. Add cooked chickpeas, chopped onion, green chili, coriander leaves, and green chili chutney.
4. Then add salt, black salt, roasted cumin powder, red chili powder, and lemon juice.
5. Mix well to combine and it is ready.
6. Potato filling is ready. Garnish lip smacking and tangy aloo masala for the gol gappas with onion and coriander leaves.
Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published!
GET RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
recipe notes :
- Potatoes should be well boiled so that the thick pieces of potato while mashing will not remain.
- Replace lemon juice with tamarind pulp for more tanginess.
- You can also use sprouts instead of chickpeas for preparing the masala.
- If you are using tamarind pulp, then tamarind pulp can be used for making golgappa water.
- If making Kala chana stuffing, boil the chana a day before so you can prepare the aloo masala when you want.
- If making sprouted moong stuffing, start 2 days before since sprouting moong process will take two days.
finally, do check my recipes collection like spicy recipes collection, further do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Golgappa Pani recipe| Indian Street Food | Kolkata Puchka recipe
- Spicy aloo masala chaat recipe | evening snack
- Matar chole chaat recipe |tangy & spicy chole recipe
- Suji kachori recipe | evening snack recipe
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?