A green colored sandwich chutney or condiment recipe which is mainly used as a spread for sandwich recipes. most commonly it is also known as Bombay green chutney and is mainly prepared with the combination of mint and coriander leaves with chaat masala.
This chutney recipe is a combination of both and can be used directly to prepare bombay sandwich recipe without any other spice powder. In addition, this chutney can be used for any other form of a sandwich recipe, perhaps only tomatoes or cucumbers or onion or even a combination of both. the other best part of Sandwich Chutney Recipe is its shelf life and can be stored in a fridge for a minimum of 3-4 months.
#Special Note: Want to reduce cooking time, then don’t forget to read the recipe notes/tips at the end ?
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
recipe card sandwich chutney :
Sandwich chutney recipe | bombay green chutney | chutney recipe
- 200 gms Coriander leaves
- 100 gms Mint leaves
- 50 gms Green Chilli
- 1 inch Ginger
- 20-25 Roasted peanuts
- 3 tbsp Curd
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Collect all the required ingredients.(सभी आवश्यक सामग्री लीजिए ।)
- Firstly,take a blender add all the ingredients excluding lemon.(सबसे पहले, एक ब्लेंडर ले लो नींबू को छोड़कर सभी सामग्री जोड़ें।)
- Blend into a smooth paste.
- Furthermore,add lemon juice to the paste and mix it.
- Finally,sandwich chutney is ready, store in a jar or prepare sandwich.
how to make sandwich chutney (step by step directions with photo) :
1.Collect all the required ingredients.(सभी आवश्यक सामग्री लीजिए ।)
2. Firstly,take a blender add all the ingredients excluding lemon.(सबसे पहले, एक ब्लेंडर ले लो नींबू को छोड़कर सभी सामग्री जोड़ें।)
3.Blend into a smooth paste.
4.Furthermore,add lemon juice to the paste and mix it.
5.Finally,sandwich chutney is ready, store in a jar or prepare sandwich.
recipe notes for sandwich chutney :
- firstly, adding mint leaves is optional. however, it enhances the flavor of chutney.
- Also, adjust the amount of green chili depending on the spice level.
- Additionally, if you are not using curd, blend chutney adding 2-3 tbsp of water.
- finally, sandwich chutney recipe saves well for 3-4 months when refrigerated.
finally, do check my recipes collection like chutney recipes collection, further do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- besan bread toast recipe | tea time snack
- Spicy green chutney| coriander chutney for snacks
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?