Coriander Spicy Green chutney is not only taken with samosa, kachori, pakora, dahi vada etc. But it’s also tasty along with your regular meals. This spicy green chutney is a great accompaniment with any Indian snack.
A tongue-tickling chutney that finds many uses in Indian cuisine! While it is a wonderful accompaniment to everything from puris to samosas, this versatile Spicy Green Chutney, with the dominant flavour of coriander and green chillies, is also used in the preparation of several savouries, snacks and tiffin recipes. It can, for example, be used to line chapatis when preparing a roll. It is also suitable for consuming on fasting days.
firstly, always use fresh coriander leaves for better taste and colour. in addition try to add more leaves instead of coriander stem for better colour. lastly, i have added lemon juice to increase the shelf life and for the sour taste.
Crispy samosas, dhoklas etc. are considered incomplete without this chutney. The Spicy Green chutney can be stored refrigerated for upto a week.
This Spicy Green Chutney is my to go chutney, so quick and easy to make and goes with a lot of dishes, just with a handful of ingredients the taste is ‘Dynamite’.
RECIPE VIDEO :
Also Read : Sandwich chutney recipe | bombay green chutney | chutney recipe
RECIPE CARD :
SPICY GREEN CHUTNEY RECIPE
- 200 gms Coriander leaves washed and cleaned
- 50 gms Green Chilli washed
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Thick curd
- 1 inch or piece Ginger peeled
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- Firstly, wash the coriander and green chilies and take a blender add all the ingredients except lemon juice.
- Blend into a smooth and thick paste.
- Now add lemon juice and mix it.
- Transfer the chutney in a bowl and green coriander chutney is ready.
- Use this green chutney as per requirement.
- Firstly, decrease the amount of green chili based on the spice level.
- Also adding mint leaves for green chutney makes chutney more flavourful.
- Adjust thickness of chutney based on the consistency you are looking for.
- finally, spicy green chutney stays good for an about a week in refrigerator and 1 month when stored in a freezer.
Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published!
GET RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
How to make green chutney (step by step directions with pictures) :
1.Collect all the required ingredients.
2. Firstly, wash the coriander and green chilies and take a blender to add all the ingredients except lemon juice.
3. Blend into a smooth and thick paste.
4. Now add lemon juice and mix it.
5. Transfer the chutney in a bowl and green coriander chutney is ready.
6. Use this green chutney as per requirement.