Veg mayo sandwich recipe|mayonnaise sandwich recipe | mayo sandwich | how to make mayo sandwich , with step by step photo and video recipe – Quick and easy to make a sandwich that can be served as a breakfast, snack or can be packed into a lunchbox. This recipe is also loved by kids lunchbox so you will like this recipe very much
Sandwich recipes are always helpful when you are short of time yet crave for something healthy and tasty. mayo sandwich recipe is one such recipe which can be prepared within minutes. this recipe of veg mayonnaise sandwich is very similar to dahi sandwich recipe.
It’s a no fuss, quick and easy sandwich recipe which you can make within minutes. Got hungry kids badgering you for snacks, make them these yummy veggie mayo sandwich and I am sure they would happily finish them all up.
A good thing about this recipe is – Most of the time I find the necessary ingredients in my refrigerator whenever I think of making Vegetable Mayo Sandwich. Hence, this doesn’t require Pre-planning. I have used a basic eggless mayonnaise in this recipe but any flavored mayo should also taste great for this recipe.
I have used only mayo in this recipe for filling but it can be easily extended to have grated or even melted cheese for filling. Ideally, grated cheddar cheese should taste good when mixed with stuffing.
And finally, don’t forget to read recipe notes/tips below this recipe ?
recipe card for veg mayo sandwich :
Veg Mayo Sandwich Recipe| Lunchbox recipe | how to make sandwich
- 2 tbsp Eggless mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum chopped
- 2 tbsp carrot grated
- 2 tbsp tomato chopped Deseeded
- 3 tbsp Green chutney
- 1/2 tsp chili flake
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs optional
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp butter for cooking
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl take 2 tbsp eggless mayonnaise.
- Add in all the veggies like onion, carrot, capsicum, and tomato.
- Also add salt, black pepper powder, chili flakes, and mixed herbs.
- Mix well making sure everything is combined well.
- Now, spread a tsp of green chutney over a slice of bread.
- Also, spread 2 tbsp of prepared mayonnaise spread.
- A spread of tsp of more green chutney over another bread slice.
- Then cover with another slice bread.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add 1/2 tsp butter and place the prepared sandwich.
- Toast the sandwich with butter on both sides. Golden brown and crispy sandwich is ready.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Serve these delectable mayo sandwiches in your breakfast or with a steaming cup of tea during supper.
how to make veg mayo sandwich (step by step directions with photos ):
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. In a mixing bowl take 2 tbsp eggless mayonnaise.
3. Add in all the veggies like onion, carrot, capsicum, and tomato.
4. Also add salt, black pepper powder, chili flakes, and mixed herbs.
5. Mix well making sure everything is combined well.
6. Now, spread a tsp of green chutney over a slice of bread.
7. Also, spread 2 tbsp of prepared mayonnaise spread.
8.A spread of tsp of more green chutney over another bread slice.
9. Then cover with another slice bread.
10. Heat a non-stick pan, add 1/2 tsp butter and place the prepared sandwich.
11. Toast the sandwich with butter on both sides. Golden brown and crispy sandwich is ready.
12. Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
13. Serve these delectable mayo sandwiches in your breakfast or with a steaming cup of tea during supper.
Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published!
GET RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
recipe notes :
- We have used white bread for making these sandwiches, but you can also use brown bread.
- Toasting sandwich is optional, however, it tastes great when toasted.
- Do not prepare the veggie-mayo mixture in advance, as the salt added cause veggies to lose moisture, making the spread a watery mess.
- You can also use some steamed corn kernels and shredded cabbage in the mayo mixture.
- You can use your choice of vegetables. If packing it for later(lunch, picnic) then avoid watery vegetables like tomatoes and cucumber.
finally, do visit my other similar evening snacks recipes collection with this post of veg mayo sandwich recipe. further, do not forget to visit my other recipes collection like,
- snacks recipes collection
- Main dish recipes collection
- sandwich recipes collection
- chaat recipes collection
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?