MINT CORIANDER CHUTNEY RECIPE
Mint-Coriander Chutney recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is an easy chutney recipe made only with few ingredients – which are easily available in your kitchen.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 small jar
- 1 cup coriander leaves washed and cleaned
- 1 cup mint leaves washed and cleaned
- 3-4 green chillies chopped
- 3 tbsp curd
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Collect all the required ingredients.
In a mixer or grinder add mint leaves.
Then add coriander leaves.
Now add green chillies, ginger paste, cumin seeds, and salt.
Also, add curd.
Grind all the ingredients to a smooth paste.
Try not to use water, but if it’s getting difficult to blend, add a tablespoon or two of water and then blend.
After this, add lemon juice.
The addition of lemon juice enhances the flavors of mint and coriander and also prevents discoloration of the greens.
Keep the mint coriander chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator to store for a couple of days.
- Increase the amount of mint leaves or coriander leaves to your choice.
- While plucking mint leaves from their stems. Make sure to use only mint leaves and not stems as the chutney can get bitter if stems are used.
- I have added ginger paste instead of ginger. I did not have ginger, hence I added ginger paste.
- Green chilies can be added less or more as per your requirement.