KACHUMBER SALAD RECIPE
Kachumber Salad recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is one such easy and healthy salad recipe prepared with a choice of diced veggies.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 medium size cucumber chopped
- 1 medium size carrot chopped
- 1g medium size onion chopped
- 1 big tomato chopped
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
Collect all the required ingredients.
In a bowl take chopped cucumber and carrot.
Then add chopped tomato and onion.
Now add chopped green chilli and coriander leaves.
Add salt, black pepper powder, and chat masala.
Lastly, add lemon juice.
Toss well making sure all the spices are combined well. Taste for seasoning and add more salt or lemon juice if required.
Serve the kachumber salad immediately.
You can add a small amount of red chilli powder and roasted cumin powder if you want.
You can also substitute salt with rock salt (kala namak) or use both of them.
- Use shredded cabbage in place of chopped one and use vinegar in place of lemon juice for a different taste.
- Sprinkle shredded beetroot over the salad to give it a special look.