SUKHA PURI RECIPE
Sukha Puri recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe – is a simple and tasty dry version of sev puri filled with spiced aloo stuffing and topped with generous amount of fine sev.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 plate
for aloo mixture :
- 2 medium size potatoes boiled and mashed
- ½ tsp black salt
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- ½ tsp dry mango powder (amchur powder)
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
for assembling sukha puri:
- 15-16 pani puri/golgappa puri
- ½ cup fine sev
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- ½ lemon
- A pinch of chat masala
- A pinch of black salt
- A pinch of red chilli powder
preparing the aloo mixture :
Collect all the required ingredients.
Take the boiled and mashed potatoes in a bowl.
Then add black salt, dry mango powder, red chilli powder, chat masala, and cumin powder.
Now add chopped green chillies. You can skip these if you want.
Mix all the ingredients well.
Aloo mixture is ready. Set it aside.
making sukha puri :
Place the enough puris in a serving plate or tray.
With a spoon or wiith your fingers, make a hole in the centre of each puri from top.
Stuff each puri with little prepared aloo mixture. Do not over stuff the mixture or else the puris will break.
Now sprinkle some black salt, red chilli powder, and chat masala on top of the puris.
Then add in fine sev into each puri.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves
Drizzle some drops of lemon juice from top of the puris.
Serve sukha puri immediately after pani puri or enjoy as it is.
- To the stuffing add boiled and mashed channa to enhance the flavour.
- Serve these stuffed sukha puri chaat immediately once you prepare it. Otherwise, it may turn soggy if served later.
- Its also a nice way to use left over pani puris.
- You can also top the puris with some finely chopped onions and finely chopped
tomatoes if you want.