Nimbu Masala powder recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is a special masala mix powder which is used to prepare a lemon drink called masala soda.
The chatpata masala is a special spice powder used in preparing the health-friendly and digestive lemon drink. This refreshment Drink masala which makes you refreshed and re-energized.
The main ingredients used to prepare this masala are best for beating the scorching heat of the sun during summer.
RECIPE VIDEO :
#Serving Suggestion: Serve nimbu masala is used to prepare a lemon drink called masala soda. You would just need to add a teaspoon of the masala to get a glass of masala soda.
⇒Do give this recipe a try and share your comments below with me.
RECIPE CARD :
NIMBU MASALA POWDER RECIPE
- 4 tbsp cumin seeds
- 4 tbsp chat masala
- 4 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- 4 tbsp black salt
- 2 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 2 tbsp salt
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- Take a grinder jar and add cumin seeds.
- Then add black peppercorns.
- Now add chat masala, black salt, salt, and roasted cumin powder.
- Finally, grind all of the spices.
- Store in an air-tight jar.
- Use the nimbu masala, whenever you make a soda drink. Add around 1 teaspoon nimbu masala is perfect for 1 glass, though you can add 1½ teaspoon for a more spiced drink.
- It stays fresh for 7-8 months in an airtight container at room temperature. Always use a clean spoon (not wet) to get the powder out of the jar. Otherwise, it reduces the shelf life.
Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published!
GET RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
How To Make Nimbu Masala (Step By Step Instructions With Photos) :
1. Collect all the required ingredients.
2. Take a grinder jar and add cumin seeds.
3. Then add black peppercorns.
4. Now add chat masala, black salt, salt, and roasted cumin powder.
5. Finally grind all of the spices.
6. Store in an air-tight jar.
7. Use the nimbu masala, whenever you make a soda drink. Add around 1 teaspoon nimbu masala is perfect for 1 glass, though you can add 1½ teaspoon for a more spiced drink.
finally, do check my recipes collection like drinks recipe collection, further, do not forget to visit my other recipes like,
- Indian macaroni pasta recipe | evening snack
- besan bread toast recipe | tea time snack
- Spicy & tangy bhel recipe | dry bhel
- Veg mayo sandwich recipe |Kids Snack
And don’t forget to share this article on your favorite social networking sites ?